Watch the review on your Nintendo 3DS!
This review is available for viewing on the Nintendo 3DS by following these instructions:
Nintendo 3DS (With firmware 3.0.0-5U (or your region equivalent))
SD card reader
SD card (the one that came with your system will work)
Review file DOWNLOAD HERE!!! (Right click, choose save-as)
1. Take the SD card out of your Nintendo 3DS and place it into your SD card reader.
2. Download the file and make sure it’s named “VID_0001.AVI”.
3. On your computer, go to the location of your SD card and find the DCIM folder.
4. There will be another folder inside the DCIM folder, for me it’s “100NIN03″, though the digits may be different for you.
6. Turn on your Nintendo 3DS and while at the main menu, go to the “Nintendo 3DS Camera” application.
7. Tap on “View Photos/Videos”.
8. Find the file and press A or “Edit Video” while selected over it.
If you do not have a Nintendo 3DS, the YouTube 3D version is available below (You may need to go to YouTube for 3D options):
If you do not have any way to view 3D, a non-3D version of the review is available here as well: